Don’t forget, the deadline to sign up for the FE Exam is this Wednesday!
AME reimburses the $50 exam fee* for all AE and ME students who pass the FE Exam, so if you are interested in someday obtaining your PE license, we encourage you to take the FE exam while you are still a student!
*The AME reimburses the $50 exam fee, but not the $50 application fee.
Check out the information below:
Staff members of the State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors will answer questions & assist you in filling out your application forms for the April 14 FE Examination.
When: Wed., January 25, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: Carson, 1st floor lobby
What to bring:
• $50 check or money order made out to Ok State Board of PE & LS
• Typewritten Completed application from the website (www.pels.ok.gov)
mail your application to our office at:
State Board of PE & LS, 201 NE 27th St., Room 120, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
• Students with 90 hours towards their engineering or related science degree
General Exam Info:
• Cut-off date for receiving applications – Feb. 1
• Exam Date – Saturday, April 14, OU Campus
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.