Now, for the top five things I like better about Europe than America πŸ˜‰

1. Traveling
2. Biking
3. Trains
4. Proximity
5. Bubbly Water

Traveling
It is so interesting how you can travel to all these different countries in such a short time. They are so close to each other and relatively small (as compared to the size of America) that you could be in a couple of different countries in one day if you wanted to. I have not fully taken advantage of this opportunity yet but I plan to when I get some more free time.

Biking
One of my favorite things to do these days, especially since the weather is brightening up. If you saw me on the streets I probably look like a little kid. Maybe that’s how everyone here can tell who the Americans are, we either look like we are going to fall on our faces or have a huge grin.

Trains
Something that no one here finds great joy in, I love to ride the trains. It’s nice to just sit back and watch the scenery go by. You don’t have to worry about traffic or stoplights, bad drivers or drunk drivers, rain or snow; just enjoy the ride πŸ™‚ It is a bit more expensive than I thought it would be though.

Proximity
This applies both to the countries and the set up of towns themselves. Cities are set up so that you can do all your general shopping in one area. Groceries, drug store, clothing etc just walk to one place and get it all done. Not only that it makes for a very nice Saturday of strolling around.

Bubbly water
Now in America I found this stuff quite disgusting. Maybe it is different here or maybe it just grew on me; I don’t know. Nevertheless, I really love this stuff and that is going to be quite bad when I go back to Oklahoma because not only can we not buy it in the big liter bottles like here but it is also very expensive.

Thanks for reading, hope to be posting more often.