Vacation!

Happy early birthday to my mommy on Sunday! I think this is the first birthday that I won’t be with her! Sad day! I’ll celebrate with some wine for her!

Today was good overall. I’ve been sick to my stomach all day today and so I did not want to go to class. It was an ugly day: rainy, not too cold, but like a weird rain mist-drizzle thing. It was annoying.

Yesterday I spent the day with Lelani. We vented about life and then cleaned her car! I have never in my life seen a girl wash a car in high heels. Enter Lelani! We did quite a good job I must say. She then took me to a “Salon du The” which has TONS of teas to choose from and you just sit there and talk and drink your tea. It was so nice and relaxing. I had a tea called “jardin des poetes” that had strawberry, peach, and something else. It was very nice. Lelani’s reminded me a bit of Robitussin, so I wouldn’t ever order it, but it was good; just a different flavor than what I prefer.

We then went back to her “flat” and Tros showed me their wedding pictures and videos. I now feel like I was there! Lelani and I (mostly Lelani) made dinner and Jacques joined us. We had steaks, green beans, sweet carrots, and potatoes. For dessert we had hot chocolate and some kinder candy things. It was a very good meal and I enjoyed doing it.

That’s all that’s been happening. I cannot wait to tell you all about Bordeaux. Jacques swears it will be the “best trip ever”, but I’m not quite setting my hopes that high. We shall see!

Lovelovelove,

Teryn