Do you order a black coffee on Tapingo while rushing out the door on the way to class? Are you more of a sip a chai tea latte while you read a good book in the corner of the Biz kind of person? Maybe your calendar is full of coffee dates with friends because coffee is the best way to catch up on life, right?
No matter what kind of coffee drinker you are, many of us can agree that coffee is an essential part of college. The good news is that a hot cup of joe is never more than half-a-mile away when you’re on campus.
We want to give you a chance to visit the best our campus has to offer coffee-wise, and, in return, we’ll give you a swaggy t-shirt. We call this Campus Coffee Crawl. The award-winning crawl is back! Never heard of it? No worries. We’ve got the 411 on this hugely popular coffee crusade.
Here are the deets:
- Who: Anyone at OU!
- What: Campus Coffee Crawl, duh
- Where: Your fave on-campus coffee shops: Starbucks, Bedrock, Roscoe’s, The Bookmark and Einstein Bros. Bagels
- When: Monday, November 2, through Friday, November 20
- Why: Because we love coffee and free t-shirts
1. Visit the five on-campus coffee locations before November 20 at 11:59 p.m.
2. Tweet a photo from each location to @OUCampusDining with #CampusCoffeeCrawl and the name of the location.
3. Pick up your free long-sleeved t-shirt on the second floor of Walker Center in Room 237W by Tuesday, November 24 at 5 p.m.
In addition to an awesome long-sleeved t-shirt, one person will win free coffee* for dead week from The Bookmark in Bizzell Memorial Library.
*Good for one free brewed coffee per day, valid December 7-11.
Needing some inspiration? These are some of our favorite pictures from the crawl so far!