#TeamWebComm is on the lookout for a dynamic photographer to shoot campus life and events, portraits and photo stories as part of our web marketing team. The university photographer also will work closely with the WebComm video team.
OU’s department of Web Communications, Marketing & New Media needs someone who will brainstorm ideas for projects and showcase OU in beautiful and innovative ways. The high-quality photography should shine on social media (as our department manages all OU’s main social media accounts) and capture the attention of our online audience on OU’s homepage, ou.edu.
Duties include the following:
- Prep cameras and lighting for shoots. This includes choosing the proper lenses and settings for the situation
- Collaborate with other camera operators to ensure they capture high-quality photography
- Scout locations, optimize and design proper lighting to help create extremely rich visuals
- Coach and direct OU faculty and staff in studio and location photo shoots
- Tag, organize and maintain an image library for campus
- Serve as the primary photographer for the web marketing team
- Edit video when necessary
- Individual will also be asked to perform other related duties as assigned
The position reports to the web marketing manager.
Apply here – requisition No. 21745