#TeamWebComm Blog Named Top 100 SEO Blog!

We’re doing our happy dance over here in Boomer Theatre this week because our #TeamWebComm blog was named a “Top 100 SEO Blog” by Engagebit.com, aka Josue Valles.

I’d say we’re in pretty good company, what with blogs from HubSpot, Rand Fishkin (of Moz) and Content Marketing Institute also making the list.

tumblr_inline_mux67u8rhp1ql74vt

I sent Josue a quick email to see what he looks for in a great blog, and here’s what he had to say:

I carefully reviewed the nominees and finalists, analyzing the quality of their content, format, content structure, style and uniqueness. Basically, I only selected blogs that genuinely help readers in a unique way.

There are tons and tons of SEO blogs out there, but only few of them are unique. Web Communications was one of them.

We love providing useful content to our fellow campus communicators at the University of Oklahoma and other marketers around the world. If there’s something you want us to weigh in on regarding content creation, content management, social media, photography, videography and web development, just let us know! Comment here or send me an email at morgan.day@ou.edu and we’ll see what we can do!

— Morgan
@morganday
@OUWebComm

One thought on “#TeamWebComm Blog Named Top 100 SEO Blog!

1. Hey Morgan,

You and the team have done an awesome work here at Web Communications. You definitely deserve to be listed on that list. 🙂

Have a great day!