#TeamWebComm Trivia 1.12

Each week we’ll take a closer look at the humans who make up The University of Oklahoma’s Office of Web Communication, Marketing and New Media (#TeamWebComm).

Nestled above Chipotle on the second floor of Campus Corner‘s Boomer Theatre, #TeamWebComm makes their home. With a close proximity to campus and very collegiate feel, it’s the perfect home for those who market the university.

This week’s question is: What is your favorite thing about Campus Corner?

Here are our answers:

Erin Yarbrough, associate vice president: Game day! Campus Corner becomes a whole new world on Saturdays in the fall. It’s loud, energetic and best of all, I can stop by the office if in need of air conditioning! (Sports ball, y’all.)

Sooner Fans

Tom Ashley, financial manager and assistant to the associate VP: I work there. (Actual footage of Tom working:)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3284-1419960394-23

VIDEO PRODUCTION TEAM:

Kam Stocks, senior media specialist: I can go get gas station cheese whenever I want. (Cheese!)

Cheese

Sara Brown, video production coordinator: Definitely the parking meters. (The notoriously aggressive meter maids are probably in agreement with her.)

icouldnotpossiblycareless.tumblr

Ame Aziere, media specialist: Walkability. There may not be a lot of parking, but it is easy to walk anywhere from any of the lots. (Walk…or prancercise!)

prancercise-o

Drew Bernard, media specialist: Free scooter parking! And Victoria’s Pasta. (Incidentally, these two things are on opposite ends of Campus Corner.)

jd-scooter-o

Jesse High, media specialist: That Logan’s changed its name to Logie’s. (Ha!)

9536282

DEVELOPMENT TEAM:

Dave Hoecker, technical architect: Parking. (Nailed it!)

parallel-parking-o

Katy Bergman, CMS migrations manager: “I love all of the cute shops on Campus Corner…it makes me want to constantly redecorate my home.” (Do it! Do it!)

giphy-1

Eric James, data analyst:  Lots of great choices for ethnic food. (We are a team who loves to eat!)

tumblr_n519jq15uQ1rkzvfvo1_500

WEB MARKETING TEAM:

Brandt Smith, web marketing manager: Intermittent shade. ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

1686-thumb

Mason Drumm, photographer: My bank is conveniently in walking distance. (Mason is still a little green. We’ll try to show him the way.)

ezgif.com-resize-342

Morgan Day, program coordinator: The Window Washer. I know it’s going to be a great day when, on my walk into work, I see the Window Washer squeegeeing the windows of Campus Corner, shirtless, with his car backed into a parking spot, his driver’s side door open and flute ballad blaring. He’s friendly, hard working and clearly loves his job. (He is truly her spirit animal.)

tumblr_l59iujcVOZ1qcn249o1_400

Candace Timmons, social media marketing manager: PostScript. (A haven of paper for everyone in the community – especially Candace.)

tumblr_mw7xwd7R3U1t0ukbko1_500

Your turn! What is your favorite part of Campus Corner? Tell me in the comments below.

Until next week,
@candacepants
@ouwebcomm

One thought on “#TeamWebComm Trivia 1.12