#TeamWebComm Trivia 1.12

Each week we’ll take a closer look at the humans who make up The University of Oklahoma’s Office of Web Communication, Marketing and New Media (#TeamWebComm).

Nestled above Chipotle on the second floor of Campus Corner‘s Boomer Theatre, #TeamWebComm makes their home. With a close proximity to campus and very collegiate feel, it’s the perfect home for those who market the university.

This week’s question is: What is your favorite thing about Campus Corner?

Here are our answers:

Erin Yarbrough, associate vice president: Game day! Campus Corner becomes a whole new world on Saturdays in the fall. It’s loud, energetic and best of all, I can stop by the office if in need of air conditioning! (Sports ball, y’all.)

Sooner Fans

Tom Ashley, financial manager and assistant to the associate VP: I work there. (Actual footage of Tom working:)

Kam Stocks, senior media specialist: I can go get gas station cheese whenever I want. (Cheese!)

Sara Brown, video production coordinator: Definitely the parking meters. (The notoriously aggressive meter maids are probably in agreement with her.)

Ame Aziere, media specialist: Walkability. There may not be a lot of parking, but it is easy to walk anywhere from any of the lots. (Walk…or prancercise!)

Drew Bernard, media specialist: Free scooter parking! And Victoria’s Pasta. (Incidentally, these two things are on opposite ends of Campus Corner.)

Jesse High, media specialist: That Logan’s changed its name to Logie’s. (Ha!)

Dave Hoecker, technical architect: Parking. (Nailed it!)

Katy Bergman, CMS migrations manager: “I love all of the cute shops on Campus Corner…it makes me want to constantly redecorate my home.” (Do it! Do it!)

Eric James, data analyst:  Lots of great choices for ethnic food. (We are a team who loves to eat!)

Brandt Smith, web marketing manager: Intermittent shade. ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Mason Drumm, photographer: My bank is conveniently in walking distance. (Mason is still a little green. We’ll try to show him the way.)

Morgan Day, program coordinator: The Window Washer. I know it’s going to be a great day when, on my walk into work, I see the Window Washer squeegeeing the windows of Campus Corner, shirtless, with his car backed into a parking spot, his driver’s side door open and flute ballad blaring. He’s friendly, hard working and clearly loves his job. (He is truly her spirit animal.)

Candace Timmons, social media marketing manager: PostScript. (A haven of paper for everyone in the community – especially Candace.)

Your turn! What is your favorite part of Campus Corner? Tell me in the comments below.

Until next week,

One thought on “#TeamWebComm Trivia 1.12