#TeamWebComm Trivia 1.18

Each week we’ll take a closer look at the humans who make up The University of Oklahoma’s Office of Web Communication, Marketing and New Media (#TeamWebComm).

We’ve talked movies before, but today…

This week’s question is: What is your favorite movie?

Here are our answers:

Erin Yarbrough, associate vice president: 10 Things I Hate About You. (I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?)

Heath Ledger

Tom Ashley, financial manager and assistant to the associate VP: The FP. (aka The Worst Movie Ever Made.)

The Stupid FP

VIDEO PRODUCTION TEAM:

Kam Stocks, senior media specialist: Godfather Part II. (I make him an offer he don’ refuse. Don’ worry.)

The Godfather Part 2

Sara Brown, video production coordinator: The Fifth Element. (Are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle.)

Chicken!

Ame Aziere, media specialist: Harold and Maude. (Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an ass out of themselves. You just can’t let the world judge you too much.)

Harold and Maude

Drew Bernard, media specialist: This is Spinal Tap. (A movie about England’s loudest band.)

Spinaltap

Jesse High, media specialist: Run Lola Run. (The ball is round, a game lasts 90 minutes, everything else is pure theory. Off we go!)

Run Lola Run

DEVELOPMENT TEAM:

Dave Hoecker, technical architect: Strange Brew. (The power of the force has stopped you, you hosers.)

Strange Brew

Katy Bergman, CMS migrations manager: That Thing You Do. (Where was I? Oh yeah, playing songs on my guitar.)

That Thing You Do

Eric James, data analyst: O Brother, Where Art Thou? (Mrs. Hogwallop up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T.)

Oh Brother Where Art Thou

WEB MARKETING TEAM:

Brandt Smith, web marketing manager: Bedazzled. (It’s not easy being the Barbra Streisand of Evil.)

Bedazzled

Mason Drumm, photographer: Jurassic Park. (Clever girl.)

Jurassic Park

Morgan Day, program coordinator: Hot Rod. (I’m freakin pumped! I’ve been drinking green tea all day!)

Hot Rod

Candace Timmons, social media marketing manager: The Sound of Music. (Who doesn’t like jam and bread…and musicals?!)

The Sound of Music

Until next week,

@candacepants
@ouwebcomm