May 2016 Social Media Content Challenge

Happy May, content marketers! With the start of a new month I’ve decided to begin a new monthly content challenge series. These are designed to give you a variety of different types of content tools to try for the first time or work on perfecting if you’ve already been using.

For May I’m incorporating some of my favorite tools – from Canva to Playbuzz to Periscope. These challenge calendars are designed to give you a fresh, creative ideas for [almost] each day of the month and each can be easily customized to fit you, your business and/or your industry.

If creating new content each day is a bit much, feel free to pick and choose items that best fit what you’re trying to accomplish. Get creative and have fun!

Also, tag your posts with #ContentCandace so everyone participating can easily see and draw inspiration from what others are doing! I’m going to play along on my personal Twitter account…and probably @ouwebcomm and many @uofoklahoma networks.

Direct link to download/print: May 2016 Content ChallengeMay 2016 Content ChallengeI hope you enjoy! Share with other content marketers and please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or comments! Twitter and email are great ways to reach me: @candacepants & candace@ou.edu.

Socially,
@candacepants