Brand Goals: Spindrift

After giving up my Diet Coke addiction a few years ago I’ve noticed three things:
  1. My migraines magically went away (mostly).
  2. The guy at Campus Corner Market no longer recognizes me as a regular.
  3. I had to find a substitute in sparkling water to curb my carbonated cravings.
I’ve found solace in all varieties of sparkling water. It all started with soda water and lime from Sonic as the gateway to my new addiction. From there I progressed to LaCroix (because who doesn’t) and found out I’m basic based on my flavor of choice. It wasn’t until this year, though, that I’ve found something that gets me TRULY excited. Spindrift sparkling water is the ultimate in the sparkling water game. What’s more, though, is that Spindrift also has the best customer service and social media team (beyond OU, of course).

We’ve now established my love for the product, so what makes it a brand goal? I tweeted out this love note to Spindrift a couple weeks ago.
screen-shot-2016-11-15-at-8-53-53-am

Not long after, Spindrift and I slipped into the DMs:

screen-shot-2016-11-15-at-8-54-09-am
I realize that they probably can’t send Thank Yous to every love Tweet, but this made my day! The next week I got a 4-pack of Blackberry Spindrift in the mail and I’ve never been more impressed with a brand’s social media response. It’s a labor-intensive way to show your audience you care, but when customer appreciation goes from virtual to reality there is no better impact a brand can make in their relationship with the customer. I am a Spindrift fan for life and will continue to sing their praises wherever I go. $8 for product and shipping has a huge ROI.

Convert your virtual relationships into real relationships for lifelong brand ambassadors. Brand goals.

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save