Please join AME in thanking the following graduate students and their mentors for participating in the Engineering Graduate Student Community 2016 Poster Fair organized by the GCOE on November 11, 2016. Of the 24 entries, five were from AME:
- Arun Balakrishnan: Effect of Fuel Aromatic Content on NOx Emission from Petro/Biodiesel Flames. Mentors: Gollahalli and Parthasarathy
- Tom Boone. Operational Losses in Space Launch. Mentor: Miller
- Flavio Ivan Moreno: Combustion and Emission Characteristics of Three Component Fuel Blends in a Porous Media Burner. Mentor: Parthasarathy
- Anand Balu Nellippallil: A Goal-Oriented, Sequential Design Method for the Horizontal Integration of a Multi-Stage Hot Rod Rolling System. Mentors: Allen (ISE) and Mistree
- Dana Saeed: Robust Stimulation Method in Eagle Ford Shale. Mentors: Pournik (PGE), Siddique and Mistree
Congratulations to Anand Balu Nellippallil for receiving the top award!