Do you have trouble finding healthy and specialty eating options? Don’t worry! OU Food Services has plenty of dining options for gluten free, vegan and halal diets. Check out these four options for each diet type!
- Gyros from Athen’s Cafe in Couch Restaurants
- Stir fry with chicken from Shanghai Stir Fry in Couch Restaurants
- Chicken sandwiches from The Laughing Tomato
- A sandwich with bologna from O’Henry’s
- Chick-fil-A market salad
- Magic Bean Wrap from The Laughing Tomato
- Nacho Fries from Union Market
- Jennie O Turkey Burger from Ruthie’s
- Veggie panini from Crossroads (no cheese or mayo with a different bread)
- Apple Harvest Salad from Quiznos (no chicken)
- Moroccan Lentil Soup from The Laughing Tomato
- Guac’N’Chips from Taco Mayo
If you’re ever concerned about eating on campus, be sure to call ahead or ask questions before you order. If you have more questions about specialty diets, contact Dot Flowers, OU Ingredient Specialist, at (405)325-1599 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More speciality meal options can be found here. Happy eating!