Cakes at the Caf

OU’s Couch Restaurants, a.k.a the Caf,  might be my favorite place on campus. I spend at least an hour and a half there every weekday eating with friends.  There are so many options you can choose from to eat and you can have as much as you want! From all you can eat Chick-Fil-A to Greek food to Chinese food to Mexican food to burgers and steaks and buffet style entrees and sides, there is no way a person could enter inside of this building and not find something they would enjoy to eat, especially due to the unbelievable selection of desserts available to us! I’ve never been a huge fan of coffee, but a mocha with a double shot of expresso or any other mug of Starbucks coffee prepared at the Caf are just the things to keep a student (like me) awake after a really late night of studying and a 9:30 a.m. class. Teachers and textbooks advise against last minute cramming for a test, and while I don’t plan on making this a habit because I would so much rather sleep, I’d like to thank the Caf for keeping me awake throughout my test last Wednesday morning.  If you ever visit campus be sure to stop by for a meal! You won’t be disappointed! Eating hasn’t been the only thing I’ve continued to like about my first year at OU! The OU Cousins program began last week and attending OU football games has been a staples of every weekend on campus so far, but I’ll talk more about all of that in posts to come!