We have a new solution in the CMS for creating your own forms. I love it for three reasons.
1) It’s so easy even I can create a form
2) It’s free up to a certain number of submissions
3) It’s called Wufoo – how can you not love something called Wufoo?
So what is this glorious solution called Wufoo? Well, it’s a third party solution that has several different levels of membership you can choose from depending on how many submissions you’ll receive each month, how many authors you need, etc. Here’s how it works:
1) Sign up at wufoo.com and create a new form.
2) In your list of forms within Wufoo, click on the “code” link.
4) In CQ5, drag the “script” component onto your page.