1280824_613982948654480_1433936435_nThe Union Programming Board Executive Committee has officially selected public relations major, Eric Cruz as the oustanding UPB member of the meeting.

Eric Cruz

Hometown: Houston, Tx

Major: Public Relations

Class: Freshman

Eric has been involved with The Union Programming Board since the beginning of the Fall 2013 semester.  The entire school year, Eric has been an invaluable member of the UPB team, helping to plan and coordinate many of our events.  It is members like Eric that make UPB what it is and we are exceedingly grateful for all he does!

We asked Eric some questions about herself to get to know a little more about him..

UPB: What do you like to do for fun?

EC: In my free time I love to read, watch youtube and netflix shows, browse amazon for things I can’t afford, and currently I’m  trying out this whole exercising thing

UPB: Favorite Food? 

EC: I LOVE macaroni and cheese ( I’m very picky and don’t like most, but that ONE good one is so worth it)

UPB: Favorite Band? 
EC:I’ve got the biggest soft spot (and space on my wall) for Daft Punk. You might not think it, but all their albums are incredibly varied and their live album is AMAZING.

UPB: What do you enjoy most about UPB?

EC: The people. UPB is defined by the people who make it up and they’re all, without fail, fantastic.I’m a public relations freshman.