I am ready for apple cider, cold football games, long sleeve t-shirt, holidays, and most importantly scarves!  I seriously cannot believe that it is almost October of my Junior year, in COLLEGE.  I never would have imagined that the time would fly by so fast, but it has.

First let me introduce myself–I’m Madelyn and I am a Junior from Tulsa, OK! I am a Business Management Major with a Women and Gender Studies Minor.  I love the University of Oklahoma and everything about the campus!!  Some things that I am involved in are Campus Activities Council Homecoming, Gamma Phi Beta, JC Penny Leadership Program, Big Event, and The Oklahoma Group–feel free to ask me about anything you may want to get involved in on campus!

SoOnEr MaGiC.  That is this year’s homecoming theme!! I am a Vice Chair for Homecoming, which means that I get to help plan and organize OU’s homecoming this year!  Organizations are beginning to pomp, which is cutting table cloths into small three by three inch squares and then sticking them into chicken wire to create an overall float design.  I absolutely love homecoming and everything it entails.  Homecoming is a great time to come visit the campus because of all of the traditions, alumni, and the sooner magic!

Boomer Sooner.